BEST WAY TO REPLACE MISSING TEETH
Missing one or more teeth?
If you are considering to replace your missing tooth or teeth, we can help you with dental implant treatment. Currently, dental implants are the best treatment option to replace any missing tooth. Dr. Baek will use 3D CBCT scan to evaluate the area of missing tooth and will determine whether an implant can be safely placed in an ideal location.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- High long term success rate..
- Prevent other teeth drifting into the empty space, which may cause more tooth loss in the future.
- Gain confidence when your smile, no more empty space.
- Implants look natural and function just like natural teeth. You can enjoy your favorite foods.
- Prevent bone loss, which can change the shape of your face, see the picture below.
- Dental implants are fixed prosthesis, meaning they stay fixed in your mouth.
- Implants can help stabilize loose dentures.
- Better option than a bridge which sacrifices adjacent teeth for support. Also a bridge makes it harder to keep the area clean since the crowns are connected, preventing easy flossing.
Consequences of a missing molar
Teeth are very dynamic and have a tendency to move into an empty space. Loss of a molar can cause shifting of the adjacent teeth in the area over years. This can have several negative effects and very hard to reverse it.
Gradual bone loss can occur following extractions, resulting in collapsed facial height. Dental implants can prevent this process
Digital planning with 3D CBCT for precise placement and patient safety.
What is a guided surgery for implant?
Contents coming soon!!